About the Organiser
Rajdhani College is a constituent College of the University of Delhi. It was established in 1964 by the Delhi Administration under the name of Government College. The College acquired its new name when the Delhi Administration vested its governance in an autonomous governing body.
About the Workshop
The Department of Chemistry, Rajdhani College, University of Delhi, (under the aegis of IQAC) is organising a one-day online workshop on “Laboratory Safety Measures and Chemical Waste Management for Ecological and Environmental Shield” on 16th April 2021 (Friday) at 11:00 AM.
- Chemical Waste Management in Laboratories
- Safety Measures in Laboratories
- Environment-Friendly Measures in Laboratories
The workshop involves talks from eminent academicians and scientists from renowned institutions with proficient knowledge in Chemistry. This workshop intends for faculties, students, laboratory staff, and others to provide them insights about identification, characterization, handling and disposal of hazardous waste in the laboratory as an environment-friendly measure.
The workshop will enhance the skills to avoid any untoward accident in the laboratory and to minimize the risk of injury to laboratory staff and students. This workshop will inculcate awareness about the available resources and equipment in the laboratory.
How to Register?
- Interested applicants can register for the workshop through this link.
- The last date for registration is 15th April 2021 (Wednesday), up to 5 PM.
- No registration charges.
- E-Certificates will be provided to all registered candidates.