Online Workshop on Interview Preparation by Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Teaching Learning Centre (Under Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers & Teaching Scheme, MHRD) on 28 & 29 Mar, 2021.
About the Organiser
Coimbatore Institute of Technology
Coimbatore Institute of Technology (CIT) started in 1956 by Sri. V. Rangasamy Naidu is reckoned for its academic excellence in Engineering and Technology. CIT is a Government Aided Autonomous Institution affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The institute has a reputation with service of competent, well qualified faculty and dynamic management to set highest standards in engineering research and development.
Teaching Learning Centre
Coimbatore Institute of Technology has been approved as Teaching Learning Centre (TLC) under the scheme of Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) in December, 2017.
Theme of the Workshop
- How to write Career Objective
- Resume Writing
- Corporate etiquette
- Elevator Pitch
- 10 Most Frequently Asked Question & How to Answer
- Portfolio and Professional Attire
- Body Language and Attitude
- Prepare for Technical Round and Aptitude Tests
Undergraduate (2nd, 3rd & 4th) year and Postgraduate from all disciplines of all Higher Learning Institutions can apply.
Prof. Chanda Jain, Dept. of Training, Placement and Counselling, Institute of Technology and Science, Mohan Nagar is a dynamic professional with 20 years of experience & passion in Interview Preparation, Training, counselling, HR development, communication and campus recruitment.
- IIT Bombay Top performer in use of Technology in Higher Education and received SAP award of Excellence
- Working with Kyoto University, Japan on advanced Teaching Pedagogy in Higher Education
- Career counselling and personality guidance for students, developed psychometric assessment for various phases of student life like Basic Inclination , Stream Selection, Career Selection and advanced personality tests , Mental health and Emotional quotient tests.
Authored a series of 15 books on Mind Map solutions, all 29 books of NCERT in science, SST and Maths have been developed in MIND MAPS with advanced teaching Pedagogy
Registration Fee Rs 100/-
How to Register?
Interested applicants can register for the workshop through this link.
March 27, 2021
For more details, click the link below.