The Department of Applied Sciences, Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad along with the Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University (CSVTU), Bhilai, Chhattisgarh is organizing an Online Short Term Training Program Online Workshop on Intelligent Biomedical Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems from September 22 to 28, 2020.
The workshop will provide an interactive platform for the exchange of ideas and latest research findings on topics related to MEMS, NEMS, Nanorobotics, 3D printing in tissue engineering, microfluidic cell culture, and interdisciplinary research involving Bio-MEMS, Nanotechnology, Robotics, Microbiology, and cutting edge characterization modalities like XRD.
- With eminent speakers gracing this week long program, you will be equipped with useful knowledge in Bio-MEMS and related fields.
- At the end of the workshop, you will have knowledge about the microfluidic device fabrication, simulation software operations, 3D printing, state-of-the-art and future scope in Bio-MEMS and Biosensing.
- Evolution of MEMS & Microsystems.
- Introduction to BioMEMS and Microsystems technology.
- Micro-fabrication Process Technology.
- Basics of Micro& Nano Bio-sensors.
- Biochip Sensors & Microarrays.
- Quorum Sensing in microbes.
- Nanotechnology in Healthcare.
- Cell on-chip.
- 3-D printing & Rapid Prototyping Technology.
- Intelligent (Bio) Sensors.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Bio-informatics etc.
Who can Attend?
The following are invited to apply:
- Undergraduates, Graduates, and Faculty in the areas of Information Technology, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Biomedical, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Medical-technologists and business persons who are interested in the next generation of products in the field of diagnostics, and biosensors.
- B.Sc. & M.Sc. from various disciplines of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, etc.
- Researchers and faculties from various backgrounds pursuing their interdisciplinary research career in MEMS and Microsystems applications are welcomed to participate.
- Industry persons working in the domain of MEMS, Bio-Microfluidics, Bio-Sensors, 3-D Printing, etc.
- For IIIT-A or CSVTU students/Alumni- No fees
- For UG & PG students other than IIIT-A or CSVTU- 1000 INR
- For Faculty & Industry persons- 2500 INR
The registration fee can be paid to the following account details: Account name: IIIT-Allahabad; Account No: 30996838478; IFSC code: SBIN0010891; Bank Name: State Bank of India; Branch: Jhalwa.
To register for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is September 20, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.