About the Organiser
Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology (BIET), established in 2001 by Chinta Reddy Madhusudhan Reddy Educational Society (CRMR) under the leadership of Shri Ch. Venugopal Reddy, an eminent educationist with a social conscience and commitment.
About the Workshop
Foundation for research starts from education premises. Greater emphasis on Patents helps inventors and companies protect their invention. To promote the effective scientific publications and patents drafting skill’s, to encourage innovation and creativity across various disciplines, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad is planning to organize “Three Days National Workshop on How to Draft Effective Scientific Publications, Patents and Patent Filing” on 2nd to 4th July, 2020.
This workshop aims to motivate academicians, researcher and industrial persons towards scientific publications, patents drafting, patents filing and protect inventions which leverage higher economic growth in a market driven economy.
Outcome of the Workshop
- Participants improve their scientific research writing and patent drafting skills
- How to Convert the Research/Project works into Patents.
- Participants acquire knowledge of patents
- India & International Patents Procedure
Academicians, Research Scholars, Students, Entrepreneurs, Businessman, Startups etc. Legal professionals, Industry professionals, who are keen to implement best IP practices in their Industry.
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the workshop through this link.
- No Registration fee
- E-Participation Certificate will be awarded only to the participants who attend all the sessions and filling the feedback form.
July 1, 2020
R & D In-charge, Dept. of EEE, BIET
For more details, click here.