The Department of Mechanical Engineering, MNIT Jaipur is organizing an Online Workshop on Hands-On Introduction to LabVIEW & Its Applications from September 25 to 29, 2020.
MNIT Jaipur was established in 1963 with the name of Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Rajasthan. Subsequently; on June 26, 2002, the college has been given the status of the National Institute of Technology and on 15 August 2007, Proclaimed Institute of National Importance through Act of Parliament.
- Navigating LabVIEW.
- Troubleshooting and Debugging VIs.
- Implementing a VI.
- Developing Modular Applications.
- Creating and Leveraging Data Structures.
- DAQ & Control using LabVIEW, DAQ Devices (Arduino, cDAQ, myDAQ, etc.)
- Machine Vision Applications.
- Mechanical Measurements Applications using LabVIEW.
- Signal Processing Applications using LabVIEW.
- For MNIT Jaipur or IIIT Kota students: Rs. 250/-
- For students from other institutes: Rs. 500/-
- For Faculty members: Rs. 1000/-
The details for the online bank transfer are A/c Name: The Registrar MNIT, Jaipur (TEQIP Phase-III); Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Current A/c No.: 36875887782; IFSC Code: SBIN0015921; Branch Name: MNIT Campus, Jaipur.
To register for the workshop, click here.
The workshop is conducted in the Online mode. Since the number of seats is limited to 200, the selection will be made on first cum first basis and intimation will be sent to the candidates by email. Certificates will be issued to the participants, as per norms. The last date to register is September 21, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.