The Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur is organizing a TEQIP-III Sponsored Online Workshop on Functional Materials from September 7 to 11, 2020.
The primary objective of this workshop is to provide an in-depth knowledge of state of the art “Functional Materials” to be employed for various applications for the development of science and technology. It will also provide a platform for young researchers to ponder their innovative ideas and discuss them with distinguished speakers.
MNIT Jaipur, is one of the NITs established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
In this workshop, invited talks of the speakers will mainly focus on:
- Energy materials for applications in renewable energy portable electronic devices and mobility.
- Materials for the semiconductors industry for applications in data storage, fast processing memory devices, sensors, and actuators.
- Materials for flexible electronic applications such as transparent and active matrix-based display, wearable sensor, OLED, 3D photo-detection, etc.
- Materials for integrated circuits, microprocessors, etc. which find applications in the internet of things (IoT), sensors, next-generation computers, defense, etc.
- Materials for biomedical applications such as biosensors, disinfection applications, MRI contrast agents, etc.
- Ion-beam irradiation of materials for modification in the material properties.
- Participants from MNIT Jaipur: Nil
- Students from another Institute: Rs. 300/-
- Scientists/ Faculties/ Postdoctoral Fellows from another Institute and Industry personnel: Rs. 600/-
The registration fee includes 18% GST and is non-refundable. The applicable registration fee must be deposited online as per the below details: Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Account Name: The Registrar MNIT, Jaipur (TEQIP Phase-III); Current Account No: 36875887782; IFSC Code: SBIN0015921; Branch: MNIT Campus, Jaipur.
To register online for the workshop, click here.
Phone Number: +91-9549650378
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.