Field-programmable gate array (FPGA) is one of the fast, real-time and flexible controllers available which can be configured as per the end user’s requirement. The main advantages of the FPGAs are reprogrammable & reconfigurable feature, low development and acquisition cost and better controller for embedded systems applications.
FPGA can be implemented in many applications of electrical equipment ranging from smart grids, digital signal processing, smart metering, artificial intelligence, power electronic circuits etc.
The content of the Workshop are as follows:
- Need of FPGA in Electrical Engineering.
- VHDL Programming fundamentals.
- VHDL CODE for converters and integration with FPGA.
- VHDL CODE for inverters and integration with FPGA.
- MATLAB integration with FPGA.
After successful completion of this workshop, the participants will be able to design and implement FPGA based power electronic converters for real time applications.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Last date of registration is 12 March 2021.
- Schedule: 15/ 03/ 2021 to 19/ 03/ 2021 everyday from 04:00 pm to 06:00 pm (IST)
- Venue: Online Platform (Link will be shared with all the registered participants).
Mr. Saurabh P. Kamble
Research Scholar, EEE, VNIT, Nagpur.