Government of India has initiated a renewed focused on entrepreneurship development and startup through its flagship ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan’ (self-reliant India). In this context, academic intuition, governmental, non-governmental organizations along with the private sector and highly motivated individuals are pushing the cause of entrepreneurship in India.
Economic activities & entrepreneurship have a tremendous impact on regional development and uplifting the socio-economic status of the regional communities. This workshop is an attempt at answering some of these issues and challenges in the present context.
- To promote the idea of Entrepreneurship and Start-up as a career choice.
- To understand the role of Educational Intuitions in Entrepreneurship development.
- To explore the traits of a successful start-up
- To explore Entrepreneurship as a tool for regional development.
- To bridge the gap between academia and industry through Entrepreneurship Development.
- Motivated youth would get a clear direction to step forward in innovation, entrepreneurship, & start-ups activities.
- The role of academic institutions in Entrepreneurship development would be demystified.
- Participants will get a clear idea to head start the journey of entrepreneurship.
- There is no registration fee.
- All faculty members, staff, research scholars and students from NIT’s as well as other institutions, universities are requested to register and participate.
Dr. T.D. Das
Mobile: 9436272805/ 830956468
Prof. (Dr.) M.K. Shome