The Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad is organizing an Online Workshop on Entrepreneurship Development from November 23 to 27, 2020.
The workshop focuses on the basic and advanced approaches to entrepreneurial development and how it can be imbibed to the participants. The pedagogy aims at the skills necessary for entrepreneurship and successfully managing it. The planning, development, and initiation of the innovative ventures stage-wise will be inculcated to the participants. The areas covered include the foundations of entrepreneurship development along with tools and techniques for creative and innovative thinking.
The important role of intellectual property along with the types will be discussed. The development of business models along with the budget and finance issues will be taken up by the experts. Besides, researches in these areas will also be part of the discussion.
The course has the objective of introducing the participants to the fundamental of entrepreneurship development so that they can understand the requirements and challenges in this area. The applied aspect of this workshop will be the practical sessions where they can apply this knowledge in decision making. Following are the key learning objectives of this workshop:
- To understand the concept of Entrepreneurial Development.
- To understand the main components of Entrepreneurship Development;
- To understand the relationship between innovation and entrepreneurial development;
- To understand the theories of innovation and entrepreneurial development;
- To know the various techniques of innovation and promoting entrepreneurial culture.
- Concept of entrepreneurship, Entrepreneur, Manager, Intrapreneur, Characteristics of a Successful Entrepreneur, Entrepreneurial functions, Entrepreneurial types, Other Classifications, Matching situational requirements & types entrepreneur,
- Women entrepreneurship;
- Entrepreneurship in India: Historical Review Factors inhibiting Entrepreneurship Development,
- Rural Entrepreneurship;
- Leadership; Concept, definition, types, theories of Leadership
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises;
- Schemes of Incentives and Supports;
- Micro Small and Medium Enterprises;
- Entrepreneurship Development in India, EDP: concept, definition, needs, objectives;
- Leading Entrepreneurship Development Institutes in India,
- Self Help Group (SHG)
- Promotional agencies for entrepreneurship;
- Venture Capital;
- Business Opportunities Analysis & Identification
- Legal Requirements for Establishing a new Industrial Unit, Sources of Finance; Commercial Banks, Development banks, Insurance companies, NBFCs.
- Project formulation and management; Project Planning, Project Report, Preparation of Project Report, Steps in Preparation of Project Report, Contents of Project Report, Project Management, Small Enterprise Management.
The workshop would be a mix of lectures; practical sessions such as brainstorming; case studies and experience sharing between participants and resource persons.
Who can Attend?
The workshop is open for students, research scholars, professionals, executives, and entrepreneurs who have an interest in understanding entrepreneurship development and related aspects. At every stage of life, an entrepreneurial attitude matters a lot and can be beneficial for the participants.
Resource persons for this program will be the experts from industry and academia both. Eminent experts in the field from the institutions of repute such as IIMs, IITs, and reputed central and state universities have given their consent to act as resource persons.
Besides, IIIT Allahabad itself has some of the best teachers in this area who will be engaging classes in this program.
Registration fee for the programme is Rs. 1,000 plus GST @ 18% only. The registration fee can be paid to the following account details: A/c Name: Indian Institute of Information Technology Jhalwa Allahabad; A/c No.: 30996838478; Bank Name: State Bank of India; Branch: Jhalwa (10891); IFSC: SBIN0010891.
To register for the workshop, click here.
After attending this workshop the participants will be able to understand the challenges, prospects, issues, concerns, opportunities, legal and procedural issues of entrepreneurship development, and related issues.
Dr. Ranjit Singh
Department of Management Studies
Indian Institute of Information
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Virtual Workshop on Differential Equations & their Applications by IIT Mandi [Nov 27-28]: Register by Nov 22.