About the Workshop
The objective of this IEEE supported online workshop is to spread the basic and latest ideas in the field of Electrical Measurements and Signal Conditioning to the technical community. This will be useful for faculty members from engineering colleges, industry professionals, research scholars and PG students who would like to work in this area.
The morning sessions of this workshop will have talks by experts from various reputed educational institutions and the industry who will cover the various basic, as well as, in-depth aspects of electrical measurements and signal conditioning.
The afternoons are dedicated for demo of various software where-in, the experts will demonstrate different examples of real-time signal conditioning using virtual instrumentation technology, finite element modelling & analysis of different electrical sensors & actuators, and feature-extraction from measured signals. There will be also hands-on training to the participants during some of these demo sessions.
The broad list of topics covered in this workshop are as follows:
- Basics of Electrical Measurements, Sensors & Signal Conditioning
- Resistive, Capacitive & Magnetic Sensors & their Signal Conditioning
- Electrical Measurements in the Laboratory
- Biomedical Signal Acquisition
- Sensors for Smart Vehicles & Data Acquisition Systems for Radar Applications.
- Application-Specific Measurements & Signal Conditioning
- Finite Element Modelling of Electrical Sensors
- Feature Extraction from Measured Biomedical Signals
- Applications using LabVIEW, MATLAB and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software
Who can apply?
Faculty members & researchers from various engineering colleges/ institutions as well as, working professionals and practicing engineers from various research organizations & industries can register for this workshop.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee:
Faculty / Industry / R&D personnel / QIP Scholars Rs. 590/-
Regular Ph.D. scholars Rs. 450/-
PG students Rs. 330/-
The last date for registration is 10th December 2020.
Dr. Mithun M. S., Assistant Professor, EED
Dr. M. Sanjay, Assistant Professor, EED