About the Workshop
This workshop is intended to be a kick-start of your knowledge on the path of learning about Electric Vehicles (EV). The workshop gives knowledge about almost all EV powertrain components. Starting with the vehicle architecture, where discussion about all EV components, their function, placements and connections will be held and as we go along, each of these components will be discussed in more details.
- Day-1: EV basics, EV architecture, Indian scenario
- Day-2: Electric Motor technologies, selection of motors
- Day-3: Battery Technology, selection of batteries
- Day-4: Various controllers and their functions
UG, PG Students, Ph.D. Scholars, Faculty Members & Industry participants of Science/Engineering disciplines can attend this Programme.
- Interested and eligible candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee: Student Rs. 100/-, Ph.D Scholars Rs. 200/-, Faculty Rs. 250/- & Industry Rs. 500/-.
- Maximum number of participants is limited to 100 on first come first serve basis
- All the instructions with Link will be communicated to participants through e-mail on or before 4th Dec 2020, 6 p.m.
- Attendance is compulsory, Participants who can commit to attend complete sessions only need to apply for this program.
Date & Time
- Date: 5,6,12 & 13 Dec 2020
- Days: Sat & Sun
- Duration & Time: 2 hrs/day: 10:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m