The Department of Computer Applications, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli is organizing a Self-Paced Hands-on Online Workshop on Effective Online Teaching Learning Strategies from August 3 to 8, 2020.
The Department is conducting this 6-day Effective Online Teaching Learning Strategies course which is the third of a series of self-paced online training workshops planned to facilitate faculty of the self-financing institutions to seamlessly transition to virtual classrooms.
The course will motivate traditional teachers to experience blended learning and flipped classrooms.
At the end of this course the participants will be able:
- To recognize the importance of Flipped Classroom and Blended learning mode for Online Teaching and Learning.
- To practice the use of Video-conferencing and Learning management tools for Teaching.
- To create experiential learning material for students.
- To improve student engagement in the course with the help of technology.
- Desktop/ Laptop, Mobile, headphone with mike, High-speed internet connection.
- Basic knowledge of using the Internet and computers.
- One Gmail Account.
The course fee is Rs. 1000/- including GST.
The participants are requested to transfer registration fee through i-collect to the following account: Name of the A/C: DIRECTOR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI-15; Account No: 10023883064; IFSC Code: SBIN0001617; MICR Code: 620002009; Branch Code: 01617; Bank: State Bank of India; Branch: NIT Tiruchirappalli.
To register online for the course, click here.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on COVID-19 New Age Teaching Pedagogy by JNU, New Delhi [July 20-31]: Register by July 17.