The School of Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi is organizing an Online Workshop on Design & Manufacturing of Composites for Engineering Applications from February 1 to 5, 2021.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi or IIT Mandi is located at an average altitude of 3000 feet above sea level in the scenic forested Himalayan mountains along the banks of the river Uhl, a tributary of River Beas. IIT Mandi is an autonomous premier engineering and technology institute located in Kamand valley, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. The institute was established in 2009 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Fundamentals of Composites
- Engineering Applications of Composite Materials.
- Primary Manufacturing Processes for Composites
- Secondary Manufacturing Processes for Composites
- Mechanics of Composite Materials
- Introduction to Finite Element Method and Mesh-free technique for the design analysis of Composite materials
- ANSYS Parametric Design Language (APDL) Programming for Composite Structures
- Mean-field Homogenisation for Composite Materials (RVE Analysis for calculation of effective composite properties)
- Structure Health Monitoring of Composites.
You might also be interested in Online STTP on ‘Trends in Mechanical Design and Development’ by SVNIT, Surat [Dec 14-18]: Register by Dec 10.
- Prof. J. Ramkumar (IIT Kanpur)
- Prof. Inderdeep Singh (IIT Roorkee)
- Prof. Apurbba Kumar Sharma (IIT Roorkee)
- Dr. Rajeev Kumar (IIT Mandi)
- Dr. M.R. Sanjay (KMUTNB, Thailand)
- Dr. Diego Fernando Mora Mendez (Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland)
- Dr. Subhamoy Sen (IIT Mandi)
- Dr. Himanshu Pathak (IIT Mandi)
- Dr. Sunny Zafar (IIT Mandi)
- Dr. Swati Sharma (IIT Mandi)
- Dr. Prateek Saxena (IIT Mandi)
Who can Attend?
The course is open to Faculty Members, Students from Engineering Institutes/ Colleges/ Polytechnics, and Practicing Engineers from Industries and R&D Institutions. Seats are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. A certificate will be provided only to registered participants through email.
The total payable amount for Indian Participants (inclusive of applicable GST) is ₹ 354/- (INR three hundred fifty-four only) and the total payable amount for the Foreign Participants is $ 10/- (USD ten only).
The registration fee can be transferred to the following account details: Bank Name and Branch: Punjab National Bank, IIT Kamand; Account number: 7315000100034369; Account Holder Name: IIT Mandi SRIC Extension Activities; IFSC code: PUNB0731500; Swift code: PUNBINBBPAR; IIT Mandi GSTIN: 02AAALI0149J1ZI; IIT Mandi PAN: AAALI0149J.
To register for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is January 03, 2021.
The workshop will be held Online over the Webex platform. The Link will be shared with the registered participants.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.