The Department of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), IIITDM Kancheepuram is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online Workshop on Data Science using Python from November 16 to 20, 2020.
The workshop is focused on the areas of Data Science, Machine Learning, Python, and data analytics.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design, and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram is an Institute of National Importance established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- This 5-day workshop is planned to cover the fundamentals of Machine Learning and Data Analytics.
- The workshop shall draw expertise from the institute faculty and neighboring institutes of excellence such as IITs, and industry resource persons, and PG Scholars as part of the content delivery team.
- Given the practical relevance of the area(s), it is also planned to have practice sessions that help the participants in realizing the various techniques put across in the machine learning & data analytics.
- Introduction to Data & ML
- Data Preprocessing & Visualization
- Association Rule Mining & Algorithms
- Data Classification & Clustering
- Text Processing Techniques & Text Analytics using Python packages
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Time Series Techniques in Python
- Python – Basic Programming Skills
- Python Packages for Text Processing & Analytics
- Python for Classification, Clustering & other analytics
- Python for performing sentimental analysis on Social Media data
The workshop targets faculty, research scholars, and PG students who work in the areas of machine learning, etc.
Candidates interested to attend the workshop are requested to contact Dr. N Sadagopan, Assistant Professor, HoD, CSE, Email ID: email@example.com.
For full notification, click the link below.