The Online Workshop on Mathematical Modelling and Animation in 2D using MS Excel is organized by Dass Scientific Research Labs Private Limited on August 8 at 6:00 PM.
About the Organizer
Dass SRL is a start-up company engaged in simplifying advanced mathematical concepts and promote these simplified mathematical concepts globally. The company has developed an innovative technique for teaching mathematics.
It is a geometry-based teaching technique that helps students to convert any mathematical concept into geometrical shapes without any programming knowledge. It helps in a clear understanding of mathematical concepts and makes mathematics learning easy enjoyable and reduces mathematics learning time dramatically.
About the Workshop
Providing quality education and increasing literacy rate remained a challenge for a long throughout the globe and it is more challenging for developing countries due to its vastness poverty and diversity. Due to the advancement of technology the situation is aggravating day by day.
With the advancement of technologies the knowledge base is increasing at a much faster rate and the real meaning of quality education and meaning of literacy rate is getting wider and wider. In addition to improving the literacy rate now a new challenge has added up for improving numerical and digital literacy rates.
For solving this multifaceted problem we require innovative solutions where the objective should be to provide quality education and improve mass numerical and digital literacy rates within a short span of time. This could be achieved through the “Ganit Charcha” campaign initiated by Dass Scientific Research Labs Private Limited.
Dass Scientific Research Labs Private Limited is government recognized startup company incorporated in the year 2012. The company is engaged in simplifying advanced mathematical concepts and promote these simplified mathematical and scientific concepts globally.
The company has developed an innovative mathematics teaching technique that makes mathematics learning easy and enjoyable. It also reduces mathematics learning time dramatically.
The core of this innovation is a few simple techniques that help in converting all mathematical concepts into geometrical shapes without any programming knowledge. This technique provides a tool to the students to test all the mathematical concepts visualize and animate. It also removes the abstractness of mathematics.
A patent has been applied for the said mathematics teaching and demonstration technique in India and it is pending. This innovative mathematics teaching technique can teach all the mathematics required for solving real-life problems that are required for higher studies.
School students from class one to class twelve are required to learn many diverse topics of mathematics. The students from class eight to class twelve are required to relearn what they have learned from earlier classes and prepare themselves for higher studies.
This can not happen in isolation only by following class-wise syllabuses. It is a journey that requires continuous monitoring mentoring and scaffolding. They should get proper mathematical tools for solving their mathematical problems and understanding complex mathematical concepts.
Dass Scientific Research Labs Private Limited has developed a unique way of teaching and learning mathematical and scientific concepts.
The core of this innovation is a simple technique for modeling visualization and animation of scientific concepts. In this workshop, hands-on training will be provided for modeling and animation of mathematical and scientific concepts in 2D using MS Excel and Matlab.
- Class-XI: The eleven class students can get maximum benefits from this workshop. In the eleventh class the students are required to learn many new mathematical and scientific concepts. They are required to be learned those concepts in a short span of time with the pressure of board examination. This workshop helps them model and animate those concepts for better understanding.
- Anyone from Class VI onwards: Who wants to learn and teach mathematical and scientific concepts through modeling and animation.
Topics to be Covered
- Drawing a point in excel
- Learn to plot an object in 2D
- Learn to perform matrix multiplication in MS Excel
- Adding the slider to manipulate points
- Transforming the points through matrix multiplication
- Learn to apply matrix multiplication for transformations
- Learn to add slider in MS Excel for animation
- Learn the weakness of the cartesian coordinate system
- Learn the homogeneous coordinate system
- Students: Rs. 200/-
- Professionals/Faculties: Rs. 300/-
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the workshop through this link.
- Certificates: A certificate of participation will be provided
- Requirements of Students: Students should be able to work on MS Excel
- Language of Instruction: English ( Hindi/ Bengali )
- Date Time Duration: Every Sunday 06 to 08 pm 2 hours
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 9427030155