The Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli is organizing an Online Workshop on Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking from March 22 to 26, 2021.
NIT-T offers full-time and part-time Ph.D. Program in all branches of Engineering (Chemical, Civil, CSE, Energy and Environment, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation and Control, Mechanical, Metallurgical and Materials, and Production), Architecture, Computer Applications, Management Studies, Science (Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics), and Humanities (English/ Economics).
- To empower attendees with quality information on emerging threats, techniques, strategies, solutions and
cost-effective method of ensuring a comprehensive cybersecurity infrastructure.
- The learner will get knowledge about securing both clean and corrupted system, protect personal data and
secure computer networks.
As a whole, the workshop is planned to cover the following sub-themes:
- Cyber Race between attacker and defenders.
- Digital battle between customers and manufacturer
- Internet of things and security
- Cybersecurity why it matters – OS & IT
- Blockchain security.
- Cybersecurity goes wrong in the financial sector.
- Antivirus manipulation with trojan, worms, and viruses
- IEEE Student Members: Rs. 450/-
- Non–IEEE Members: Rs. 500/-
Payment shall be made only through SBI Collect (State Bank of India) or UPI ID (ieeesb@sbi).
To register for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is March 21, 2021.
Chairman, IEEE CS Chapter & IEEE SB,
For full notification, click the link below.