The Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration (SPARC) along with the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Tiruchirappalli Macquarie University, Australia is organizing an Online Workshop on Computational Models & Data Analytics from April 12 to 16, 2021.
The objective of this course is to cover the state of the art research challenges and breakthrough technologies behind the Internet of Things-enabled system models and data modelling and real-time processing through AI/ ML algorithms. The workshop aims to cover the recent research trends across the globe by involving lectures delivered by the international participating institution.
NIT-T offers full-time and part-time PhD. Program in all branches of Engineering (Chemical, Civil, CSE, Energy and Environment, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation and Control, Mechanical, Metallurgical and Materials, and Production), Architecture, Computer Applications, Management Studies, Science (Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics), and Humanities (English/ Economics).
- IoT Architecture, Protocols, Challenges and Issues
- Web Services, Cloud and Edge/ Fog Computing
- Security, Privacy, and Trust in IoT
- Storage and Caching in the Edge/ Fog and the Cloud
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Big Data Analytics for Healthcare
- Biomedical Image Processing and Analytics
- Medical diagnosis and analytics
- Electronic Health Records Management and Analysis
- Healthcare Solutions and Trends
- Case Studies in Healthcare Analytics
Who can Attend?
Faculty members and Research Scholars from Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology departments of all universities/ institutes/ colleges are invited to apply.
The course faculty includes resource persons from Macquarie University, Australia, IITs, NITs, and other reputed institutions and industries.
- No registration fees for the participants.
- Seats are limited and filled on a first come first serve basis.
- Workshop link will be sent to selected participants.
- E-certificate will be issued to participants.
- To register for the workshop, click here.
- The last date to register is March 27, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.