The Chemistry Laboratory, Department of Applied Sciences, Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad is organizing an Online Workshop on Computational Biology from August 28 to 29, 2020.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad is a public university located in Allahabad, in Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the nineteen Indian Institutes of Information Technology listed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- The workshop will provide an insight into the learning of computational biology.
- The workshop shall provide some idea of computational biology to researchers, students, and academicians.
- It will provide conceptual knowledge of protein structure prediction and molecular docking.
- The participants shall get to know more about the topic through lectures as well as hands-on experience.
- This will help them to innovate and improve their skills in computational biology.
- Protein Structure Prediction
- Post structure Analysis
- Blind docking
- Docking at a Specified Binding Pocket
- Identification of Binding Pocket
- Visualization of Protein-Ligand Interactions
Note: The workshop is performed using AutoDock/ AutoDock Vin.
The registration fee for the workshop is Rs. 100 per participant. The registration fee can be paid via bank transfer to the following bank account details: Account name: Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad; Account No: 30996838478; IFSC code: SBIN0010891; Bank Name: State Bank of India; Branch: Jhalwa.
Interested candidates can register for the workshop by clicking here. The last date to register is August 26, 2020.
Phone Number: +918858992945
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.