The Department of Chemistry in collaboration with The Department of Information Technology, NIT Raipur are organizing a Five Days International Online Workshop entitled “Combating CoVID-19: It’s time to Respond with Resilience” during 30 June – 4 July 2020.
The spread of CoVID-19 has affected almost all sphere of human life-physical, emotional and economical. In India, we are at navigating through the current lockdown. Businesses, Academic activities, and normal social interactions are grappling with this unforeseen crisis and trying to mitigate several challenges. Like every other crisis, we all will ride this tide, adapt, and come out stronger.
The online workshop will help the participants to learn the lessons from COVID-19 and will also teach about ways to combat it.
- Challenges in the therapy of COVID-19.
- Life Lessons Learnt from Pandemic of COVID-19. Yogic Techniques to combat the Pandemic.
- Advanced Nanomaterials and COVID-19 Prospects.
- Lowering our Alarm Systems: A Shift From Reactivity to Responsiveness.
- Self-Management During COVID-19 Through Meditation-Some Practical Perspective and Technique
- Mental Health After COVID-19. Corona Pandemic: Prevention, A Step Ahead.
- COVID-19: Overview and Clinical Presentations.
- Sanitation and its role in Combating COVID-19.
- Diagnostic Tools- Post COVID-19.
- Tiny Particles with big climatic and health impact.
- COVID-19 Impacts on Electricity Grid Operations and Power Systems.
- COVID-19: Challenges and responses through Dhyan.
- Gastrointestinal Complications: COVID-19 Impacts and Its Management.
- Logistic processing during COVID-19.
- Role of Media in Combating COVID-19.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
The workshop will be conducted using Using Net Meeting tools (Webex/ Meet/ Team/ any other tool) with 2 lectures per day.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Advanced Concepts for Developing MOOCs by Ramanujan College, University of Delhi [July 1-16]: Register by June 29.