The Department of Architecture & Planning, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut is organizing a National Workshop on Building Energy Analysis using tools and technologies in BIM from July 22 to 27, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is fully centrally funded by MHRD and is governed by the NIT Act 2007. Institute has ten departments, three schools, and nine research centers. It offers ten UG, and thirty PG programs along with the Ph.D. program in various fields of Science, Technology, and Engineering.
- Introduction to Building Energy Analysis
- Conceptual Modelling
- Visual Programming & Generative design
- Introduction to Dynamo, Geometrics in
- Dynamo, Surface rationalisation
- Sun script, Introduction to python script & Code Blocks
- Energy Analysis, Optimization of Energy Consumption
- Autodesk Green Building Studio
Experts from NITC, Indian Green Building Council (IGBC), Energy Management Centre Kerala, Autodesk certified & experienced trainers.
- Students: INR 1,250
- NIT Calicut Alumni: INR 2,000
- Faculty/ Professionals: INR 2,500
Mode of Payment: Online Only: Account Name: Director NIT Calicut, Continuing Education Programme, Account No: 37618269594; Branch: SBI NIT Calicut, IFSC code: SBIN0002207.
To register for the workshop, click here.
Participants will receive Autodesk trained e-certificate upon successful completion of the workshop. Participants will receive Autodesk trained e-certificate upon successful completion of the workshop. All the essential tools (software) for the training purpose will be arranged for the participants prior to the workshop. The last date to register is July 18, 2021.
You might also be interested in: