NIT Jalandhar is organising A One Day (Online) Workshop Sponsored by TEQIP- III on Recent Advances in Bridge Engineering and Modular Steel Structures on 19 Sept 2020.
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1987 as Regional Engineering College and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002 under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi. Now the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has declared the Institute as “Institute of National Importance” under the act of Parliament-2007.
- Inauguration: 11.15 am to 11.30 am
- Session I: Recent Advances in Bridge Engineering (11.30 am – 1.00 pm)
- Session II: Modular Steel Structures (3.00 pm – 4.30 pm)
- Interested one can register via this page.
- Registration is Free. However, prior registration is mandatory to attend the online workshop.
- E-certificate will be issued to the registered participants only on successful participation in both sessions of the workshop and subject to the submission of the feedback after every session.
Er. Hemant Gor, Technical Specialist, Petrofac International Ltd., Sharjah (UAE).
Online Workshop on Recent Advances in Bridge Engineering & Modular Steel Structures by NIT Jalandhar.