The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi is organizing an Online Workshop on Brain Mapping & Artificial Intelligence from March 11 to 20, 2021.
This workshop will introduce fundamental challenges in understanding the human brain and translating that knowledge to the machine domain. Participants will learn fundamental neuroscience, various techniques to understand the mechanism behind the science of intelligence. The state of art on Artificial intelligence techniques as well as opportunities & challenges will be discussed.
- Prof. Santanu Chaudhury, Director, Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur.
- Prof. Jayadeva, Professor & Head, Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- Prof. Manvir Bhatia, MD (Medicine), DM Neurology (AIIMS, Delhi).
- Prof. B.K. Panigrahi, Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- Dr. Amy Kalia Singh, Google, Mountain View, California.
- Varun Aggarwal, Co-founder & CTO, Aspiring Minds.
- Dr. Sharon Gilad-Gutnick, Research Scientist, Brain, and Cognitive Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA.
- Prof. Tapan K. Gandhi, Associate Professor, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- Faculty (QIP): INR 500
- Students, Non-QIP Faculty & Others: INR 5000 (including GST)
To register for the workshop, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.