National Institute of Technology (NIT), Puducherry is organizing a National Online Workshop on Blockchain & AI from October 29 to November 2, 2020.
The objective of the workshop is to provide knowledge of Blockchain technology among Faculty, Ph.D. Scholars & Students. Blockchain development using Hyperledger will be the highlights of the workshop.
National Institute of Technology Puducherry (NIT Puducherry or NITPY) is an autonomous public engineering Institute located about 130 kilometers from the city of Puducherry at Karaikal, which is a part of the Union Territory of Puducherry and is an enclave within the Nagapattinam District of Tamil Nadu.
It is one of the 31 National institutes of Technology of India and is declared as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under NIT Act, 2007. The institute was established in 2010, starting its intake in the academic year 2010-11.
Below are the topics covered during the workshop:
- Introduction to Blockchain & Preliminaries
- Basics of Blockchain Development
- Blockchain Business Applications
- How Blockchain is Disrupting Database Technology
- Blockchain Architecture
- Building Blocks of Blockchain
- Reference Architecture & Its Components
- Blockchain & Hyperledger
- Introduction to Hyperledger
- Fabric & Composer
- Hashes & Smart Contracts
- Hyperledger Environment Setup
- Testing The Environment
- Use Case Discussion
- Creating Business Networks
- Hands-on Blockchain Network
- Hands-on Integration To Blockchain
- What Next In The Roadmap Of Blockchain?
- What Are Upcoming Platforms?
- Industrial Blockchain
- What is AI
- A(G)I Pillars
- Introduction to Algorithm
- Introduction to Predictions & Regression
- How AI is evolving as emerging Technology
- Use Case Discussion.
- Build your first AI App
- Testing your AI App
Who can Attend?
Faculty, Ph.D. Scholars and Students are invited to participate in this workshop. The workshop will be conducted in online mode.
Sessions will be handled by industry experts.
The registration fee is Rs. 500/- per participant. The registration fee can be paid to the following bank account details: Name of the Bank: State Bank of India, Account Number: 37854338444; Name of the Account: NITPY Workshop / Conference; Type of Account: Current Account; Branch Code: 70848; IFSC Code: SBIN0070848.
While making an online payment, the participants are requested to mention their name in the payment remarks to enable us to trace your payment in the bank statement.
- The Workshop will be conducted in online mode.
- The system requirement is Core i5, 8GB RAM, preferably with Ubuntu 16.4 OS.
- To register online for the workshop, click here.
- Participants will be awarded digital certificates.
- The last date for registration is 27-October-2020.
Assistant Professor, CSE
National Institute of Technology Puducherry
Karaikal – 609609
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Blockchain Application Development by NIT Meghalaya [Oct 5-9]: Registrations Open.