About the Workshop
Biotechnology is the field that exploits living organisms to make technological advances in various fields for the sustainable development of mankind. It has its applications in the medical as well as agricultural sectors. Some of the key areas of application are Health, Biofuels, Bioinformatics, and Industrial Biotechnology, etc.
The Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India takes initiative to enhance technological advances for biological processes through various research schemes in the above mentioned fundamental and applied areas.
This workshop intends to bring experts from academia and industry, and working in different areas of biotechnology to deliver the state of the art researches undertaken in India and abroad for the sustainable development and progress of human mankind.
The 5 days’ workshop will enlighten the young generation of engineers, researchers of the country to apply their engineering skills beyond engineering systems, thereby inculcating the interdisciplinary/transdisciplinary nature of research.
As this field of study is very vast and interdisciplinary in nature, so it is intended to include the following topics for discussion and training but not limited to:
- Medical Biotechnology
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Biomedical Imaging
- Cryo-electron Microscopy
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning for Applications in Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Methods in Biomedical Engineering
- Embedded System for Medical Applications
Who can attend?
This program is open to faculty members, research scholars, PG & UG Students, and industrial personnel.
- Last date (online registration): 20-08-2020
- Confirmation by E-mail: 21-08-2020
- Duration: 22-08-2020 to 26-08-2020
- No Registration Fee
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Number of participants is limited to 200
- E-certificates will be provided to those participants who have attended the program without any absenteeism.
Dr. Rajeeb Dey,
Dr. Risha Mal,