The Department of Mathematics, Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh is organizing an Online Workshop on Basics of C & C++ Programming from July 15 to 19, 2020.
The workshop will help the participants to learn and excel in C and C++ programming. It is expected that after this training the participants would be able to code a program on their own. It will also help the participants, in particular the students, to get well acquainted with online distance education mode.
- To impart the basic knowledge of C and C++ programming languages to the students, research scholars, and other academicians.
- To encourage the student community to participate in the National Agenda of knowledge building through online distance education mode in the present pandemic situation.
- To keep the students engaged in some productive work.
- The participants will also be given assignments which will be mandatory for all in order to get the e-participation certificate.
- The participants will have to pass an online C and C++ test, remotely conducted by IIT Bombay, in order to successfully complete this training.
- A course completion certificate will also be given to the successful participants by Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay.
- This online workshop is planned to be purely in online distance education mode, which is highly conducive for the participants to learn from their own residence.
- This workshop will be conducted in collaboration with the Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay.
- The participants will be provided with links to the pre-recorded videos and course materials of Spoken Tutorial. There will be no live sessions.
Students of universities/ colleges, Research Scholars, and Other academicians are invited to apply.
There is no registration fee for the workshop. To register online, click here. The last date to register is July 12, 2020.
Phone Number: +91 9435507484
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Workshop on Effective Online Teaching Learning Strategies by NIT Trichy [Aug 3-8]: Registrations Open.