NIT Jalandhar is organising Online Workshop on Air Pollution and Health Hazards on 31 March 2021. The last date of registration is 30 March 2021.
- To create awareness amongst the participants regarding policies, guidelines, standards w.r.t. air quality for healthy life forms.
- To apprise the participants to polluted air, its sources, Health hazards and control measures for air pollution.
- The role of various stakeholders in controlling the air pollution.
- Current impact of air pollution and human lifestyle on present COVID-19 pandemic.
- Air Pollution Assessment And Hazardous Effect
- Cardio-Pulmonary Health and Air Pollution
- Legislative criteria for air pollution
- Pollution and reproductive Health: Tomorrow’s Children
- Panel Discussion and Concluding Remarks
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Last date of registration: 30th March 2021
- Candidates can join the workshop via this link.
Instructions for participants
- You are requested to join the workshop by 10:00 AM.
- You are requested to turn off your audio and video during webinar.
- Please put-up your questions through the chat section.
- Please don’t interrupt in between during the streaming.
- Please don’t share your own screen during the streaming.
- Once the streaming starts, we will not be able to take any calls.
Prof. Arvind Bhardwaj
Dr L.P. Singh