The Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Surathkal is organizing an Online Workshop on Advances in Computational Mechanics for Engineering Applications from February 1 to 5, 2021.
NITK Surathkal is a premier Institute engaged in imparting quality technological education and providing support to research and development activities. NITK is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament. NITK has carved a niche for itself among the best technical institutes in India. NITK offers 9 UG, 26 PG programs, and Ph.D. programs.
- Enrich knowledge about the advancements in existing computational mechanics.
- Understand various aspects of design of machine components used in industries.
- Familiar with different types of computational mechanics tools.
- Analyze components made of advanced materials numerically.
- Identify latest technical challenges; know research updates, and prospective breakthroughs in the field of computational mechanics.
- Engineering Challenges and Advances in Industries
- Dynamic Characterization of Composite Structures
- Design and Development of an Automotive Product
- Modelling of Smart Materials
- Co-Simulation Techniques for Engineering Problems
- Crashworthiness Analysis
- Bolted Joint Analysis of Composite Structures
- Material Modeling and Simulation of Mechanical Systems
- Computational Nano-mechanics of Solids
- Multiscale Modelling of Composites
Lectures will be delivered by industrial experts, Faculty & Scientists from IITs, NITs, Premier Research Laboratories and reputed Private Universities and Colleges.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
The Programme is open to Faculties, Research Scholars and PG students of Engineering Colleges in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and related Engineering and Science disciplines. The Filled-in registration form in PDF should reach firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 29th Jan, 2021. The selected participants will be informed via an email before 31st Jan, 2021.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.