The Department of Mechanical Engineering, MANIT Bhopal is conducting an Online Workshop On Advancements in Materials & Manufacturing System from August 13 to 17, 2020.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (M.A.N.I.T), Bhopal is one of the pioneering engineering institutes of the country which has contributed many outstanding engineers. It is named after the great scholar, educationist and the first education minister of Government of India, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad.
- Fundamentals of Materials: Their Behaviour and Manufacturing Properties.
- Present scenario of advanced materials in different sectors.
- Present Manufacturing systems.
- Advancements in Manufacturing Systems (CIM, FMS, CAPP, CSMPS, GT etc.)
- Conventional and Unconventional Machining Process.
- Production Organisation.
- Recent development in Materials.
- Planning, Inventory Management, and Facility Management.
- Overview of challenges in manufacturing sectors.
- Inventory Management and Quality Assurance, NDT Techniques.
- Competitive Aspects of Manufacturing Processes.
The training program is open to Ph.D. research scholars and teachers from Science and Engineering Institutions, Research Organizations, professionals from industry, practitioners, and students.
As the training program is of interdisciplinary nature, faculty members, Research scholars and industry professionals of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Material Science & Metallurgical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, and Computer Science disciplines can attend the program.
Speakers include experts from IITs, IISER, NITs, Reputed Research Organizations and Industries.
- Research Scholars/ Students: Rs. 500/-
- Faculty/ Scientist/ Research Personals: Rs. 500/-
Details of Money-Transfer by net-banking: Bank Name: State Bank of India Bank Address: MANIT (MACT) Bhopal Account No. 10020150107 IFSC Code: SBIN0001608. In net banking money transfer please clearly mention narration in remark column as “Registration fee for AMMS-2020” otherwise it will be difficult to trace the money transfer and receipt may not be issued.
To download the registration form, click here.
Candidates are requested to send the filled-in application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to register is August 12, 2020.
Phone Number: 07223916856
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
Online Workshop On Advancements in Materials & Manufacturing System by MANIT, Bhopal