The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar is organizing an Advancements in Electrical Engineering: An Academic & Industrial Approach from August 3 to 8, 2020.
The workshop provides an opportunity for students, research scholars, faculty, and industrial participants in the research and development of suitable technology for the implementation of various smart grid components.
National Institute of Technology, Silchar is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam. In 2002, it was upgraded to the status of National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.
- Smart grid structure and components
- Load frequency control
- Recent trends in HVDC and FACTS
- Energy Management
- IoT for Home Automation
- Modeling of solar PV systems
- Grid integration of renewable energy sources
- Power Electronics application to renewable energy sources
- Electric Vehicles
- G2V and V2G Technology
This program is open to faculty members, research scholars, PG & UG Students, and industrial personnel.
- Dr. D. Madhan Mohan, Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- Dr.Vinoth Kumar, Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- P.Arjunraj, Technical, Innovation and VAVE Consultant, Chennai
- Mr.Ashwik Reddy, Keus Automation Pvt ltd
- Dr. Nidul Sinha, NIT Silchar
- Dr. N. B. D. Choudhury, NIT Silchar
- Dr. Vijayakumar Krishnasamy, IIITDM, Kancheepuram
- Dr. Shreelakshmi M P, NIT Calicut
- Dr. Nikhil Sasidharan, NIT Calicut
- Dr.Sandeep N, MNIT Jaipur
- Dr.Amritesh Kumar, NIT Silchar
- Dr.Sreejith.S, NIT Silchar
- Dr.Swapna Mansani, NIT Silchar
There is no registration fee for the workshop. To register online, click here.
E-certificates will be provided to those participants who have attended the program without any absenteeism. The last date to register is August 2, 2020.
Phone Number: 9790636602
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Computational Fluid Dynamics by MNIT Jaipur [Aug 7-11]: Register by Aug 6.