The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), National Institute of Technology Puducherry (NITPY) is organizing a Five Day National Workshop On Advancements in Antenna Engineering using Artificial Engineering from September 21 to 25, 2020.
This workshop introduces the key concepts and programming methods of AI, and its applications in Antenna Engineering. This workshop is funded by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy, India.
National Institute of Technology Puducherry (NITPY) is an autonomous Technical Institute located in the Union Territory of Puducherry. The institute is situated in 258 acres of land near Village Poovam at Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal.
- To understand the importance of Artificial Intelligence and its application in Antennas.
- To understand the basics of Artificial Intelligence.
- To understand the basics of microwaves, antennas, and its parameters.
- To understand the modern antennas that are vital for next-generation communications.
- Microwave Fundamentals
- Introduction to Antennas, Parameters
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- AI applications in Antennas – Overview
- Antennas for Cognitive Radio Application
- Antennas for 5G Application
- Optimization Techniques for Beam Forming
- Applications to Metamaterial Antennas
- Metaheuristics in Antenna Engineering-Why and How?
- Tunable SIW antenna
- Antennas for Satellite Communication
- Applications to Direction of Arrival Estimation
- Demonstration, Physical Fitness Session
Who can Attend?
The faculty, Ph.D., and PG Scholars from AICTE approved institutions can attend the workshop.
There is no registration fee for the workshop. To register online, click here. The number of participants is limited to 200.
The last date to register is September 15, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Workshop on Creative Problem Solving & Critical Thinking by IIIT Allahabad [Sept 19-23]: Registrations Open.