The Center for Applied Mathematics, International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh is organizing an Online Workshop on Advanced Topics in Mathematics from October 1 to 5, 2020.
The aim of this workshop is to bring together students, researchers, academicians, and industry persons to share and enhance their knowledge in Advanced Topics in Mathematics.
The Center for Applied Mathematics at IIIT-NR combines education and research opportunities in the application of Mathematics to engineering and societal problems. It promotes research and outreach activities in Mathematics and its application to various interdisciplinary areas.
The workshop mainly focuses on:
- Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Analysis
- Financial Mathematics and Stochastic calculus
- Algebraic Coding Theory
The workshop provides a platform to the students/researchers to present their research work and exchange their ideas. The students, who are willing to present their work, can submit the abstract of their research work.
- Prof. Edgar Martínez-Moro, Universidad de Valladolid, Spain
- Prof. S. K. Pandey, IIT-BHU
- Dr. Maheshanand Bhaintwal, IIT-Roorkee
- Dr. Anindya Goswami, IISER Pune
- Dr. Ameeya Naik, IIT Roorkee
- Dr. Mithilesh K. Chaube, IIIT-NR
- Dr. Ramakrishna Bandi, IIIT-NR
- Dr. Kuldip Singh Patel, IIIT-NR
- PG and Ph.D. Students (Attendee): Rs. 354 (300+18% GST).
- PG and Ph.D. Students (Presenter): Rs. 472 (400+18% GST).
- Post-Doctoral Fellow/ Faculty/ Industry Fellow: Rs. 590 (500+18% GST)
The registration fee can be transferred electronically to the following bank: Name of the Bank: UNION BANK OF INDIA; Branch: NIMORA, RAIPUR; Account Name: IIIT Naya Raipur (Workshop); Account Number: 581202010012501; IFSC Code: UBIN0558125.
Interested candidates can register and submit their abstracts by clicking here. The last date to register is September 25, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.