Mizhiv 2021 – online video competition for the public by the Information & Public Relations Department, Government of Kerala. The objective is to promote creative talents and to showcase their works among the public as testaments of the State’s development and welfare.
The topic of the video contest is ‘The development that I saw’.
Who can apply?
Anybody with Indian citizenship can participate in “Mizhiv 2021”.
Terms & Conditions
- A maximum of only three videos can be uploaded for a registration.
- The maximum duration of the video is 90 seconds (90 secs).
- Video can be presented in any format. It can be using professional camera, shot on mobile, as cartoon, as 3D/ 2D, in Black and White, still pictures made into movie, as fiction or however you want it. However the creation should be simple and interesting enough for the common man to understand.
- The videos can be uploaded from 6th to 31st January 12 midnight.
- The videos should be uploaded in Full HD (1920×1080). MP4 format. Along with that a description and title of the video should be given.
- The videos can be based on the development and welfare activities of the Pinarayi Vijayan Government in the last four and a half years.
The videos can be uploaded from 6th to 31st January 2021 by using the login id and password received during the registration till the 31st of January (See Terms and Conditions for details).
Prominent cinema and ad film directors will review the uploaded videos and judge the winners.
- First Prize – Rs 1,00,000/-
- Second Prize – Rs 50,000/-
- Third Prize – Rs 25,000/-
- Consolation Prize – Rs 5000/- each for 5 persons
About the Department
A department of the Government of Kerala meant for providing the public and the media with timely and up-to-date information on government policies, programmes, schemes, initiatives and achievements through print, electronic and social media, undertaking of publicity campaigns, trade fairs and also for gathering the response, suggestions and demands of the public and bringing them to the government’s attention.