About the programme
The Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari, Gujarat bagged a CAAST project entitled “Establishment of Secondary Agriculture Unit for Skill development in Students and Farmers” on competitive basis during 2017-18. In 2019-20, Navsari Agricultural University had organized 8 Hands-On-Training Programmes on different aspects of secondary agriculture.
This online training programme has been conceptualized to acquaint participants about status and scope of smart dairy farming.
This training programme will broadly cover diverse topics related to smart dairy farming viz.
- Application of AI, machine and deep learning in dairy farming
- Application of ANN in smart dairy farming
- Dairy cattle welfare assessments tools and techniques
- Blockchain technology for Indian dairy sector
- Energy efficient dairy farm
- Water accounting and budgeting for dairy animals
- Avenues of product innovations and wealth creation
- Climate smart dairy farming: sustainable production & low-carbon future
- Disease prediction, early warning systems and herd health management in dairy farming
- Concept of Body condition scoring etc.
Who can attend?
Faculty members, veterinary officers, SMSs, postgraduate students from Veterinary Sciences / Agriculture / Forestry / Horticulture / ABM discipline of Navsari Agricultural University and other SAUs, Deemed universities, Central institutes / centres, KVKs, Dairy Cooperatives etc are eligible for this course. The candidate should have scored at least 60% marks in their last degree programme.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- There is no registration
- Last date for registration: August 10, 2020
- Date for displaying eligibility list: August 13, 2020