About the Programme
Outsourcing and contract management are integral part of today’s competitive business world, whose importance are well-acknowledged. Outsourcing helps an organization to improve flexibility and focus on core activities, and develop competitive advantage. Outsourcing non-core activities enables an organization to leverage their suppliers’ strengths and thereby increase its ability to deliver value to its customers.
However, effective outsourcing requires both strategic and tactical analysis based on special competency of human resources involved in purchasing, materials management, stores, supply chain, and other related areas. Therefore, understanding of contract and relationship management techniques, tools, and collaboration is essential to meet the strategic goals and objectives of an organization.
Contract management is the process of systematically and efficiently managing contract creation, execution, and analysis for the purpose of maximizing financial and operational performance and minimizing risk. It emphasizes on forging work relationships with customers, vendors, partners, employees and other stakeholders, and encompasses negotiating the terms and conditions in contracts and ensuring compliance, documenting and agreeing on any changes or amendments that may arise during its implementation.
- Strategic dimensions of sourcing
- Specification & Standardization – issues in contract drafting
- Relationship and Contract Management
- Project Finance Contracts; Cyber Contracts
- Preparation and Evaluation of RFP: Best Practices
- Procurement of Capital Equipment, Services including Government procurement
- Arbitration and Alternate Dispute Resolutions
- Outsourcing: To Make or Buy, and Managing Inter-organizational Relationships
- The Art of Negotiation, and Negotiation Techniques
- Contract Risk Management
- Contract Communication Management
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Registration fee: INR 6,000/- per person per day + GST
- Last date for Enrolment: 11th Dec 2020
- 21 – 26th Dec 2020 (Monday – Saturday)
- 6 days, @3 hrs/day (2 PM- 5:30 PM)
- Platform (Zoom/Webex/Moodle etc.) – To be intimated later