NIT Jamshedpur is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Online Training Program on Robotics from May 25 to 29, 2020. The Training Program will plan and help in imparting quality technical education in the country and to support technical institutions in fostering research, innovation, and entrepreneurship through training in various emerging areas.
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur was originally founded as the Regional Institute of Technology in 1960. Later, it was upgraded to the National Institute of Technology on 27th December 2002. In 2007 it is declared as the Institute of National Importance.
- Introduction to robotics
- Kinematic modeling: transformations, forward kinematics and validate using a software (Robo Analyser or any other free software tool).
- Dynamic modeling, Bond Graph Technique
- Euler-Lagrange formulation
- Vision System, applications in robotics
- Robot Control, control experiment using Symbol Shakti software,
- Robot actuation systems,
- Control hardware and interfacing
Participants have to be faculty of AICTE approved institutions/ Host Institutions/ Research Scholar/ PG Scholar.
The speakers will be drawn from IITs, NITs, industries and other reputed organizations. Some speakers will be from the National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur.
- There is no registration fee for the FDP.
- To register online, click here.
- It is mandatorily required to send your institute ID Card.
- The last date to register is May 15, 2020.
- Selected candidates will be informed by May 17, 2020.
A test shall be conducted at the end of the program. The certificate shall be issued to those who have attended the program without any absenteeism and scored a minimum of 60% marks in the test.
Phone Number: 8887820195
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in AICTE Sponsored Online FDP on AI by NIT Jamshedpur [June 8-12]: Register by June 1.