The Department of Computer Engineering, S. V. National Institute of Technology, Surat is organizing a TEQIP-III sponsored 5 days Online Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on “Recent Trends in IoTs and Cloud Computing (RT-IoTCC 2020)” during June 29 to July 3, 2020.
This online training program is aimed to discuss the recent state-of-the-art research and development in Cloud Computing and the Internet of Things (IoT). Cloud computing and the IoTs both serve to increase efficiency in our everyday tasks, and both have a complementary relationship.
The institute, one of the pioneering engineering institutions of the country, was established in 1961 as Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology and was given a status of National Institute of Technology, in 2002.
The indicative pool of topics to be covered is as follows but are not limited to:
- Introduction to the Internet of Things, IoT Applications, and Architecture.
- Basics of Machine learning and data science.
- Distributed Computing, Cloud Computing.
- Cloud architecture, service models, and deployment models.
- Hands-on cloud simulation and actual platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Recent trends in IoTs, Machine learning, Data analysis, and Cloud Computing.
Faculty Members from recognized institutes, universities, research scholars, UG/ PG students, and industry personnel working in the concerned/ allied discipline are invited to apply.
- For Faculty from Academic Institutions in India: Rs. 750/-
- For UG/ PG/ Ph.D. Students: Rs. 500/-
- For Participants from Research Institutes and Industries personnel: Rs. 1000/-
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
The last date to register is June 22, 2020. Selected candidates will be informed by June 23, 2020.
Phone Number: +91 261 2201771, 2201591
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Recent Trends in Control System Engineering by NIT Patna [June 22-28]: Register by June 20.