Registrations are invited for Online Training Program on Power Converters in Renewable Source Integrations by SVNIT Surat on 21-22 & 28-30 August 2021. The last date of registration is 19 August.
About the Training Program
Power electronics are the underpinning part of future of the distributed generation. The power converters gained more importance due to their reliability, fast dynamic response, flexibility, and high efficiency while performing the optimal operation in the distributed system to extract the maximum power.
The control of Power Electronics plays a vital role in many applications with a wide variety of systems. There are many classical methods available to control the power converters. The advancement of digital controllers made the implementation of new control strategies to address the challenges of classical control methods.
This course aims to discuss the participant’s recent advancement in the research and development of power converters in renewable energy integration. Stand-alone, grid-connected energy systems and different control system aspects of applications shall be discussed.
The program shall discuss
- Power Electronic Converters and their Control Strategies
- PWM Techniques for Power Electronic Converters
- Active Power Decoupling in Single-phase Inverter Systems
- Stand-alone and Grid Connected Solar Photovoltaic Systems
- Stand-alone and Grid Connected Wind Energy Systems
- Single-stage Common Ground Micro-inverters: Fundamentals and Control Realization
- Power Converters for Battery System Integration
- Applications in AC/DC/Hybrid Microgrid, Water Pumping System, PV-STACOM, PV-DVR etc.
- Applications for the participation in the ‘course’ should fill in the Google Form by clicking on ‘registration form’.
- Registrationfee: Research Scholars: UG/PG/Ph.D. : 1000 /-, Academicians/Scientists/Researchers : 1500/- & Delegates from Industries : 2000/-
- The last date of registration is 19 August 2021
- The candidates would be informed of their selection through E-mail by 20 August 2021
E-mail: mam[at]eed.svnit.ac.in, sanjay.tolani[at]eed.svnit.ac.in,
Mobile: 9825113488, 9005510586
Click here to view the official notification of Online Training Program on Power Converters in Renewable Source Integrations by SVNIT, Surat.
You may also be interested in: