About the Organiser
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj.
About the Program
NIRD&PR is organising a national training programme on strategies for incorporating nutrition-goals in village-level planning on Sep 14-18, 2020 with the following objectives:
- Stakeholders will be able to state the linkages of gender perspective of health, nutrition, and development.
- Participants will identify gender-sensitive approaches and strategies towards the nutritional development of the community.
- Participants will be able to create nutrition-sensitive and nutrition-specific village plans.
Contents of the Programme
- Gender Concepts and gender analysis of health care and nutrition in rural India
- Best strategies/interventions of improving and promoting nutrition among women and children
- Gender stereotypes influencing health and nutrition behavior in rural areas
- Creation of village plans with nutrition-sensitive and nutrition-specific strategies
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the programme through this link.
Sep 10, 2020
Course Director: Dr. Ruchira Bhattacharya (CGSD)
Phone: 040 – 24008433 (O)
For more details, click the link below.