The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is organizing an Online Instructor-Led Weekends Training Program on Mathematics for Machine Learning and AI from October 10 to November 7, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, formerly University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering, is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
- To provide all required knowledge of Mathematics to excel in developing new algorithms and models in AI and Machine Learning.
- To cover matrix theory, gradient calculus/ optimization, and statistics theory those are having strong linkage with machine learning.
- Applications of the topics will be introduced with the help of real-life examples.
- 30+ Hours live instructor-led weekends extensive sessions.
- Designed for working professionals.
- Well planned theory and Hands-on sessions.
- Learn from IIT Roorkee and industry experts.
- Get a career transition in AI & Machine Learning.
- Access to learning material and video lectures.
- Get certified by E&ICT Academy, IIT Roorkee.
- Matrix Algebra: Elementary Row Operations, Determinant and Inverse of the Matrix
- Quadratic Forms, Vector Norms,
- Matrix Spectral Decomposition, Low-Rank Approximation, Principal Component Analysis
- Gradient Calculus, Descent algorithm with applications in ML.
- Case Studies on Probability/ Statistics based data analysis with Python.
Who can Attend?
All Undergraduates/ Postgraduates/ Working Professionals/ Faculty from Academic and Research Organizations.
Rs. 15000/- Participant, Non-Refundable (Applicable for all).
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is October 8, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-9149130233
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Recent advances in Data Science, Image & NLP by NIT Jalandhar [Sept 21-25]: Register by Sept 18.