The National Institute of Technology, Warangal is organizing an Online Training Program on Learning Management System: MOODLE from August 10 to 14, 2020.
Due to the ongoing COVID pandemic, almost all the institutes across the globe are forced to change their course delivery to online mode from their conventional face to face delivery method. So, there is an abrupt need to redesign the instructional strategies for online and distance learning. In keeping with this, an STTP on Learning Management System using the MOODLE platform has been planned.
- To use the MoodleCloud Platform to develop online courses.
- To understand the process of planning, designing, and delivering online courses.
- To design and develop online quizzes and assignment modules.
- To design assessment methods and analytics tools.
- Blocks in Admin Dashboard
- Categories in Moodle
- Courses in Moodle
- Users in Moodle
- User Roles in Moodle
- Course Administration in Moodle
- Formatting Course material in Moodle
- Uploading and editing resources in Moodle
- Forums in Moodle
- Question bank in Moodle
- Quiz in Moodle
You should take this course if you are a person who’s interested in learning how to set up a course in Moodle Cloud. This can include educators (School and higher education), research scholars, business/ corporate trainers, and non-profit organizations.
- There is no registration fee for the course.
- To register online for the course, click here.
- E certificates will be provided to all the participants who attend the course with a minimum of 80 percent attendance.
- The last date to register is July 30, 2020.
- This course will be handled using the Moodle Cloud platform.
Phone Number: +91-89857 86887
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Signal Processing, AI & Deep Learning by NIT Jalandhar [Jul 13-17]: Registrations Open.