National Power Training Institute (NPTI Punjab) announces 2 weeks Online Training Program on Hydro Power Generation Technology on 7-18 Sept 2020.
Engineering/Diploma Students only (Pursuing) in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Power Engg.and Electronics Engineering.
- Indian Power System an overview
- Word power scenario hydro Power Potential available in India. Need for hydro power Energy and its power Estimation.
- Classification & Hydropower plant,
- Site selection of Hydroelectric power plant, selections and calculation of power potential of the site, choice and Size of generation unit
- Plant-Layout of a typical hydro electro power plant.
- Hydraulic system-reservoir/storage /Spillways, Dam.
- Classification & working principles of turbine constructional detail& design aspects of Pelton turbine / Kaplan/Francis turbine & their efficiency calculation.
- Working principle of hydro generator& their application
- TurbineGoverning systems.
- Auxiliaries used in hydropower station
- Constructional details& working principle of alternator.
- Dc/AC power supply for auxiliaries, arrangement of unit aux., station battery/charging method
- Last date for application is 5th September 2020
- Course duration: 7-18 Sept 2020
- Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 1580
- After successful completion of training, certificate will be awarded to students
Sh. Sanjay Kumar, Deputy Director
Email: sanjayg.npti[at]gov.in, hptc_npti[at]rediffmail.com
Mob No: 9233350873