About the Organiser
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj.
About the Program
The National Training Program on ‘Entrepreneurship Development in Livestock Sector’ is organised by NIRDPR, Hyderabad from August 27-September 7, 2020.
- To impart knowledge on management, feeding and health care of livestock and backyard poultry
- To train on economics, value chain and FPO approaches, processing and products making
- To provide knowledge on financing, marketing, branding, ethics, morals and values in business
- To provide an opportunity to discuss and exchange ideas/knowledge/experiences among the experts/ resource persons
Who can Attend?
- Entry and mid-level officials of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Fisheries
- Subject Matter Specialists and Scientists of KVKs
- Faculty or Officials of SIRD/SRLM /ETCs /SMMU /DMMU /DRDA /BC/SC/ST corporations
- Executives of reputed NGOs engaged in extension and consultancy in livestock
How to Register?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
Dr Y. Ramana Reddy
Centre for Human Resource Development
For further details, click the link below.
Online Training Program on Entrepreneurship Development in the Livestock Sector by NIRDPR, Hyderabad