Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing an Online Short Term Training Program on Emerging Trends in VLSI Design from Sept 12 to 16, 2020.
The course is primarily intended for faculty, research scholars, and industry professionals to equip them with recent trends in VLSI design. The objective of this course is to make participants aware about the existing bottlenecks and the solutions in VLSI design.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat is a public technical university established by the Parliament of India in 1961. It is one of 31 National Institutes of Technology in India recognized by the Government of India as an Institute of National Importance.
- Thorough introduction of fabrication and reliability issues of advanced CMOS.
- Discussion of various trends in low power VLSI architecture
- Investigation of next-generation devices for energy-efficient devices.
- Low complexity VLSI architectures.
- 2D Material Based devices for the next generation of electronics.
- ESD protection devices/ circuits for current CMOS ICs.
- Spintronics based devices and circuits.
- Front End of Line reliability issues in advance CMOS Devices.
- Fabrication issues in CMOS circuit design.
- Emerging trends in device engineering for improved performance.
Who can Apply?
Mostly Faculty members, industry personals, and research scholars are invited to apply.
There is no course fee. However, the certificate of participation will be issued only to those candidates securing more than 80% attendance. E-certificates will be sent to the participants by email.
To register online for the course, click here. The last date to register is September 10, 2020.
Phone Number: 9413279923
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.