The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is organizing an Online Training Program on Development and Operations (DevOps) from October 26 to November 8, 2020.
This DevOps certification course will prepare you for a career in DevOps, the fast-growing field that bridges the gap between software developers and operations. DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins and more.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, formerly University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering, is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
- To enhance understanding of the fundamentals of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Master Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Deployment, Delivery, and Monitoring using DevOps tools.
- To provide knowledge of two major cloud platform providers- AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- To reduce new release failure rates and improve the frequency of deployments.
- 40+ Hours live instructor-led sessions.
- Lectures from IIT Roorkee, Hands-on from industry experts.
- Expert talks from industry.
- Career guidance sessions from the experts.
- 3 hrs of doubt clearing sessions on weekend.
- Access to learning material and video lectures.
- Certificates by E&ICT Academy IIT Roorkee.
- Introduction to DevOps, DevOps Concepts and Practice Version Control
- Local setup for live practice of all DevOps tools
- Jenkins, Linux and Shell Scripting
- Cloud Computing, Nexus and Ansible
- Monitoring tools, Apache Tomcat and Apache https
- Project: To store image files and thumbnails in a file system accessible to the web server.
All Undergraduates/ Postgraduates/ Working Professionals/ Faculty from Academic and Research Organizations are invited to apply.
The course fees is Rs. 8000/- per participant, Non Refundable (Applicable for all).
Interested candidates can register for the course by clicking here.
The last date to register is October 23, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.