The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur is organizing an Online Training Program on Blockchain Technology & its Applications building on the Ethereum Platform.
The Aim of this Short-Term Training Program (STTP) is to provide up-gradation of knowledge and skills for students/ research scholars/ faculties/scientists involved in active research in the area of Blockchain Technologies and its application.
The National Institute of Technology Raipur situated in the capital of Chhattisgarh, has proven to be “Avant-grade’ in the field of science and technology over the past few decades in this region.
The course will provide in-depth exposure to them. The lectures will be delivered by distinguished experts from NIT and Software Industries. This one-week STTP course will include lectures, special case studies in the areas of application of Blockchain Technology along with the hands-on experiments using distributed platforms such as Ethereum.
- Cryptographic Techniques
- Consensus Algorithms
- Working of Blockchain Technology
- Ethereum Platform
- Hands-on Experiments on Ethereum Smart Contract Development
- Hands-on Experiments on Ethereum smart contract deployment on various blockchain network viz., Virtual Machine
- Web3 provider (ganache and testrpc)
- Injected Web3 (Metamask- Ropsten Network, Kovan Network, and Rinkeby Network)
- Case Study from healthcare, supply chain, and banking services, etc.
- UG Students: Rs. 500/-
- PG/ Ph.D. Students: Rs. 700/-
- Faculty and Industry Persons: Rs. 700/-
The registration fee has to be paid to the account of Director: Account No.: 38027633250, IFSC: SBIN002852, SBI, Raipur.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Phone Number: 94077-14701
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.