About the Program
The basic objective of the present program is to acquaint the participants with the working and applications of various advanced manufacturing processes and techniques. The participants will be able to gain state of the art knowledge in advance manufacturing processes and systems through online talks by experts. Further, it is also aimed to appraise the participants about the research trends in the course area and facilitate mutual cooperation for knowledge sharing and research applications
- Advance Manufacturing Processes
- Micro Manufacturing Processes
- Additive Manufacturing Techniques
- Materials Processing and Characterization
- Optimization and AI Applications
- Advance Manufacturing systems
- Research trends in Manufacturing
The training program is open to faculty members from engineering institutes (degree & diploma), research scholars, UG/PG students and industry personnel who are working in mechanical, production, material science and metallurgy field.
- Interested one can register online via this page.
- The registration fees for the program is Rs. 200/- for UG/PG students and full time PhD research scholars, Rs. 500/- for faculty members from technical institutes and Rs. 750/- for Industry personnel & practicing engineers.
- Last date of registration: 30 Sept 2020
Dr. Harshit K. Dave
Phone: (0261) 2201988/ 2204325
Email ID: mfg.svnit[at]gmail.com, harshitkumar[at]yahoo.com