The University of Lucknow is organizing an Online Hands-on Training Program on Advanced Data Analysis using SPSS from July 15 to July 19, 2020. The program will benefit the participant in conducting data analysis and rule out the dependency on a Statistician.
The University of Lucknow or Lucknow University is a public state university based in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Founded in 1867, the University of Lucknow is one of the oldest government-owned institutions of higher education in India.
- Real data analysis and interpretation of results.
- SPSS software (demo 20 version).
- Workshop material and E-book on SPSS.
- Participant’s competency enrichment to uphold their market value in a cut-throat competitive paradigm.
- The trained research scholar will be available to them at least two/ three years to help in their research.
- In addition, he/ she will help other students in the group for analysis and interpretation of results.
- This will also help to ensure research data integrity, which is now shared to other teacher/ outsider professionals.
- Statistics, Bio-Statistics
- Medical Sciences
- Linguistics and Social Sciences
- Political Science and Economics
- Marketing Research and Management Sciences
The registration fee for the workshop is Rs. 800/- per participant. Participants are required to submit their Registration Fees by Online transfer through UPI/ NEFT/ IMPS/ RTGS and submit the scanned copy/screenshot of the transaction receipt.
The bank account details are Bank: UCO Bank, Branch: Lucknow University Branch, Lucknow, U.P., A/C NAME: Head, Department of Statistics, L.U., A/C Number: 00600110227374, IFSC CODE: UCBA0000060.
To register online, click here. The last date to register is July 13, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.