The Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur is organizing a Short Term Training Program (STTP) on Acumen of Architecture Form from July 20 to 25, 2020.
The basic purpose of this training program is to promote the understanding of architectural patterns, to examine original similarities over time, and to process architectural analysis as a tool for design. This training program would serve as a think tank on conceptual idea evolution during design process.
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, formerly Visvesvaraya Regional College of Engineering, Nagpur, is a public engineering and research institution in Nagpur, Maharashtra, in central India.
The training program would cater to
- When does a conceptual idea evolve during the design process?
- How fundamental building elements rationalize any built-form?
- What are the dynamic relationships among building elements?
- Which are the formative idea that expresses architecture?
- Why any thoughtful design rationalizes its pure functionality?
- The STTP focuses on thinking about architecture, through a conscious view on the patterns, the concepts, and the architectural formative ideas, which aid in the evolution of an architectural built-form.
- The shared understanding among great buildings of past & present would be the arenas of discussion in this training program, as they demonstrate basic architectural ideas, which are perceptible as constructive patterns.
- This unique training program for architectural students would act as a catalyzer for grooming the design thought process broadly covering various approaches and strategies under the topic- Architecture and Design, Site Planning, Form and Space, Principles of Design, Climate Responsive Architecture, Elements of Building Architecture and Circulation to built-spaces on residential projects.
The training program aims to document an architectural project through 6 stages. The registered participants would be grouped by the training program team and explore hands-on practice sessions ONLINE. Each group would be supplemented with a study kit as a resource material for the training program.
The registration fee is Rs. 700/- per participant. To register online, click here.
The last date to register is July 19, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Wireless Communication Technologies for IoT by NIT Patna [July 27-Aug 7]: Registrations Open.