About the Organiser
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj.
About the Programme
The Online Training Programme on Preparing Gram Panchayats for Effective Preparedness and Management of Natural Disasters is organised by NIRDPR, Hyderabad from Sep 14-18, 2020.
Who Can Participate?
- Officers of Disaster Management, Revenue, Panchayati Raj, NRLM, SDMA and others
- Faculty Members of Universities, Research Institutes, ATIs and SIRDs
- NGO Representatives
- Members of Panchayti Raj Institutions
- Master Trainers
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the programme through this link.
- Award of Certificate on successful completion of the Programme.
September 8, 2020
Dr Krishna Reddy Kakumanu
For more details, click the link below.
Online Training on Preparing Gram Panchayats for Effective Preparedness and Management of Natural Disasters