About the Organiser
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj.
About the Programme
The 3-Day Online Training Programme on MGNREGS Planning and Implementation: Training for Beginners on Act, Guidelines, Master Circulars and Implementation Process is organised by NIRDPR, Hyderabad from July 27-29, 2020.
- To familiarise the participants with MGNREGS guidelines and implementation process;
- To share the best practices of MGNREGS.
- MGNREGS planning;
- Implementation of MGNREGS;
- Best Practices (Convergence and Livelihoods)
Officials representing Rural Development and other line departments implementing MGNREGS at Block and District Level, SIRDPR and ETC Faculty.
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the programme through this link.
- The registered candidates will receive the “A-View” online login link on their registered mail ID. The User ID and Password will be the registered E-mail address.
- Participants will be provided E-Certificates, after successful completion of the programme. It is mandatory to attend all the sessions and provide the Online Evaluation.
July 23, 2020
Dr. Anuradha Palla
For full details about the programme, click the link below.